By accessing and using the Platforms, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms including any additional terms and conditions and any policies referenced.
Pickupp Go reserves the right to change or modify these Terms (including our policies which are incorporated into these Terms) at any time. You are strongly recommended to read these Terms regularly. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Platforms following the date on which the amended Terms are posted.
Order and Delivery
1. All purchases are final. No modifications/cancellations/refunds are allowed.
2. No rescheduling of delivery date or time or change of contact/address is allowed. Exceptions are permitted on a case-by-case basis and is subject to approval.
3. You will still be charged for the Item and for delivery in the event of a failed delivery if you have caused such failure for any reason. Reasons you might cause a delivery to fail include (but are not limited to):
a. Failed delivery due to unreachable recipient (with evidence of delivery attempt, i.e. delivery agent call log)
b. Failed delivery due to request to change item(s) and/or timeslot (recipient requests a different items/timeslot to original Purchase Order, and Pickupp/merchant is unable to fulfill).
c. Customer dissatisfaction with item(s) received (if item(s) were prepared correctly according to the information provided on the platform)
d. The delivery agent refuses to deliver the iItem to you in accordance with age restricted products.
Pricing of Items
Pickupp Go may operate dynamic pricing some of the time, which means that prices of items and delivery may change while you are browsing.
Cancellation and Reimbursement
1. All confirmed purchases are final and no modifications, cancellations, or refunds are allowed.
2. In the event where the item is damaged, all claims for compensation must be received by Pickupp within seven (7) days from the earlier of (1) the date of the receipt of the order, or (2) the original Purchase Order timeslot.
The customer will also have to meet the following prerequisite conditions namely:
a. all valid supporting evidence to prove request for compensation/refund of the item(s);
b. all valid supporting documents to prove that the item(s) in problem is/are purchased from Pickupp Go;
c. immediately sending the photos/videos of the item(s) in problem to Pickupp as an evidential proof through email(s) or via our in-app customer support intercom.